Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Second Stage


My very dear friend Miss Ellyce Michelle Coulson is getting married on Sunday.

And just as I finished writing that last sentence it really hit me! Woah!!! As she often reminds me, “we have been friends since we were five years old!” So the fact that she is getting married on Sunday is a BIG deal to me. She is the first of our friends to get hitched and to be completely honest I CANNOT believe we are already at this point of our lives. This sounds like something old people say but I actually do feel like we were JUST in year 6 on our way to our Canberra trip! I really do not feel any older than that – apart from when I look in the mirror… blah!

I am very excited for her and feel blessed to have been asked to be a bridesmaid for her. This is a huge milestone in all of our lives.

I guess this is part where I accept the fact of life and move on. If I have to get philosophical, I guess that we all have to grow up at some stage and there is no point in fighting it cause it’s going to happen anyway! This is where my new theory comes into play and I should embrace and capture this time of our lives!

It should be a beautiful day – will upload photo soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment